Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What If?

Every single person on this planet depends on one or another "what if?" in their life.
"What if I did it that way?"
"What if I hadn't said that?"
"What if I gave it a chance?"

But there's a fine line between those what if's that make you feel like shit, and those what if's that give you hope that there's something better out there.

I've been living on the hope. For the past couple months that's all I've basically done.
I've kept hoping and hoping and hoping that things turn out better.
That even though there's more tears than laughter, time would reverse it completely.

Then again, everybody has their limit, right?

What if (ha ha.) after a certain period of time, you just can't take it anymore?

I'm finally finding true contentment in life. I'm doing everything I've ever wanted to do. I've met some amazing people in this short period of time. People that change me for the better. I've become a stronger, more fiercer person, more happier than I could've ever imagined.

I haven't shed many tears. Maybe a few, just out of frustration.

What if I wasn't this strong?
What if I just ended up crying for days and nights and accepted your apology the moment I got it?

I wouldn't be where I am right now. I wouldn't be this... happy.

No more what ifs'.
There's only "Shut up, I'm moving on." now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment