Thursday, July 26, 2012

Contentment

Yes, it hurts when I realize that you lied.
Yes, it hurts when I realize that my entire routine would have to change.
Yes, it hurts when I think of you with her.

But that doesn't necessarily mean I'm upset, does it?

I'm drained, yes.
I feel like my entire self esteem has been crushed completely.

But who says I can't build myself up again?
Who the hell says I won't find someone a million times better than you ever were?

Now I know that I'm another step closer to finding that person who would bring out the best in me, not the worst. I'm closer to finding that soulmate who was put onto this planet just for me, and no one else. I know he's there breathing and alive. And I'm going to find him, somehow.

I have nothing left to say to you anymore. No words, no feelings, and most of all, no regret.
The only thing I've got left now are the bruises and the memories.
But they'll heal...

..eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment